Our full postal address is Amberfold, Heyshott, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 0DA.
By Car from Midhurst
- Take the A286 South out of Midhurst in the direction of Chichester
- After 2 miles turn left onto Bex Lane (signposted Heyshott)
- After 0.5 of a mile, you will come to a junction with a signpost. Keep straight on at this junction (ignoring the sign to Heyshott which is a right turn).
- Amberfold is approximately another 0.5 of a mile on the left just around a left hand bend.
By Car from Petworth
- Take the A272 West out of Petworth heading to Midhurst.
- After about 3 miles you will drive past the Halfway Bridge Inn on your right.
- After another 0.5 of a mile, you will come a small left hand turning (the turning is at the top of a small hill on a sharp right hand turn and is easy to miss if driving too fast – if you miss the turn drive into Midhurst and follow the directions above).
- Drive South through South Ambersham. (the road is single track at points so if nervous about having to drive down single track roads we would recommend the route via Midhurst above).
- After approximately 1 mile you come to a crossroads where you should take a right turn.
- Amberfold is approximately another 0.2 of a mile on the right at the start of a left hand bend.
A view of our drive from the Road
By Train from Haslemere
Haslemere Station, on the London Waterloo to Portsmouth and Southsea line, is approximately 12 miles away (30 minutes drive).
Haslemere Station Taxi operates from the station (01428 642221).
By Train from Pulborough
Pulborough Station, on the London Victoria to Bognor Regis line, is approximately 11 miles away (25 minutes drive).
MJ Cars operate from Pulborough station (01903 745414 or 01798 874321). Pre-booking advised.